- Identify, research and promote new ideas and priority topics in the areas of economic development, business development and community well-being that could be considered critical to progress in the Southern Tier Region.
- Leverage and support the resources of the community; expand community engagement, collaboration and partnerships.
- Become an “information destination” for those interested in various aspects of business and economic development by creating and maintaining:
- An inventory of organizations and publications involved with economic development and community quality of life.
- An opportunity profile to identify grants, projects, businesses, government programs that might benefit our region/community.
- A regional database identifying and tracking benchmarks and measures of success for community well-being and economic development.
Monthly presentations and speaker series are hosted in communities throughout the Southern Tier. Meetings are free and open to the public. See our upcoming events here.